Welcome to THE BLOG for Andrea Inman Photography

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
    Here you can keep up with who, when, where and what we are shooting. If you are interested in booking a session or have a question, please feel free to contact us. You can call 229-251-5601 or you can email andrea@ainmanphotography.com. Don't forget to visit the website...www.ainmanphotography.com. We look forward to hearing from you.

    Friday, November 21, 2008

    The Davis Family

    I have been VERY BUSY lately with portrait sessions. It has been so exciting. I am trying to edit and let every one see what I have been up to. Here is a recent session that I did last weekend. I had such a great time because the Davis family is so very special to me. I just love them. We took these at their farm...and how beautiful it was. The cotton had just been defoliated and looked just awesome. Here are a few of my favorites. Enjoy!!!









    Photobucket





    Thank you Emma, Noah, Charlotte and Jeremy for letting me make some memories for yall. I will have to say I had a wonderful time. I love you guys!!!

    No comments: