Welcome to THE BLOG for Andrea Inman Photography

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
    Here you can keep up with who, when, where and what we are shooting. If you are interested in booking a session or have a question, please feel free to contact us. You can call 229-251-5601 or you can email andrea@ainmanphotography.com. Don't forget to visit the website...www.ainmanphotography.com. We look forward to hearing from you.

    Wednesday, October 29, 2008

    Bailee and Drew

    This past Monday I had the opportunity to take some pictures of my own children. I have not done it in a while so it was about time. I also wanted to try to get some pictures for Christmas cards. We went to our very best friend's farm here in Valdosta. It has a beautiful cotton field and other rustic backdrops. If you are looking for a place for portraits this place is great. The cotton will be ready for about another week and then it will be gone so if you want your portraits here you better book fast. Here are a few of my favorites.











    Just a reminder...if you want to take advantage of the Christmas special you better book now. I only have a few more sessions available.

    1 comment:

    The Gilbert Crew said...

    I had no idea you had a blog. I love blogging. Your pictures are absolutley awesome. I can't wait to do ours this year!