Welcome to THE BLOG for Andrea Inman Photography

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
    Here you can keep up with who, when, where and what we are shooting. If you are interested in booking a session or have a question, please feel free to contact us. You can call 229-251-5601 or you can email andrea@ainmanphotography.com. Don't forget to visit the website...www.ainmanphotography.com. We look forward to hearing from you.

    Sunday, November 2, 2008

    Kindred Family Session

    On Saturday morning, I had the opportunity to meet up with the Kindred family. We decided to meet at VSU's north campus. You can't go wrong with that location...it always makes for beautiful pictures...and it sure helps when you have a great family with a absolutely adorable little girl!!! She was full of personality!!! Here are a few of my favorites from our session.





    This is my favorite...I just love those eyes!!! I would love to know what she was thinking!!!



    Thank you so much for a wonderful session!!! I had such a great time!!!

    No comments: